Is Fat Freezing Worth to Try?
Fat freezing, also known as cryolipolysis, is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that uses extreme cold to break down fat cells. The treatment area is exposed to a freezing temperature for a period of time, causing the fat cells to crystallize and die.
Over the next few weeks or months, the body naturally eliminates the dead cells through the lymphatic system. See detailed description on this page: https://ozaesthetic.com/treatment/freezemax/.
Fat freezing can be used to treat localized areas of fat, such as the stomach, thighs, arms, and chin. The results are typically visible after two or three treatments, and no downtime or recovery period is required.
Although fat freezing is generally considered safe, it can cause temporary side effects, which patients must be aware of before consenting to the treatments. For best results, choosing a reputable provider with experience with this procedure is important.
Pros and Cons of Fat Freezing
Like any other cosmetic treatment, it’s important to consider the pros and cons before trying fat freezing because there are risks associated with any medical procedure. Any time you undergo a medical procedure; there is always the risk of complications.
Even something as simple as a blood draw can result in infection or other problems. So it’s important to weigh the potential benefits of treatment against the risks before making a decision.
That said, not all procedures are created equal, and some may carry more risks than others. So it’s important to discuss your options with a qualified doctor who can help you make an informed decision.
Pros of Fat Freezing
Now, unlike other fat reduction treatments that require surgery or downtime, cryolipolysis is a safe and effective alternative that can be performed in as little as one hour. Here are five reasons why fat freezing is the ideal choice for those looking to improve their body contour:
- Targeted fat reduction: Cryolipolysis targets localized fat deposits resistant to diet and exercise. This means you can achieve visible results without undergoing surgery or liposuction.
- Non-invasive: Fat freezing is a non-invasive alternative to surgical procedures such as liposuction. This means there is no need for anesthesia or downtime associated with surgery.
- Safe and effective: The FDA has cleared Fat freezing for safety and efficacy. In addition, in multiple clinical studies, cryolipolysis has proven to be an effective treatment for reducing fat cells.
- Fast results: Unlike other fat reduction treatments that can take months to show results, fat freezing produces visible results in as little as one treatment session.
- Affordable: Fat freezing is an affordable alternative to surgery, which can save you thousands of dollars on the cost of liposuction or other surgical procedures.
Cons of Fat Freezing
While fat freezing is a safe and effective treatment for reducing localized fat deposits, that doesn’t imply that there are no risks associated with the procedure. As with any medical procedure, there is always a small risk of complications. The most common side effects associated with fat freezing include the following:
- Pain: Some patients may experience discomfort during or after the treatment session as a result of the cold temperatures. This can usually be alleviated with over-the-counter pain medication.
- Swelling: Fat freezing can cause temporary swelling in the treated area. This typically subsides within a few days to a week after the procedure.
- Bruising: Fat freezing can also cause bruising in the treated area. This is usually minor and will resolve on its own within a week or two.
- Redness: The treated area may also be red and/or tender to the touch immediately after the procedure. This is normal and should resolve within a few hours.
- Numbness: Fat freezing can cause numbness in the treated area, which typically subsides within a few weeks.
Who is a Good Candidate for Fat Freezing?
The ideal candidate for fat freezing is someone who is looking to improve their body contour without undergoing surgery. Fat freezing is ideal for those with localized fat deposits resistant to diet and exercise.
In addition, because fat freezing is a non-invasive alternative to surgery, it is a good option for those who are not candidates for surgery or who do not want to undergo surgery. On the same note, the procedure is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding people, as well as those with a history of cold-related injuries or conditions such as Raynaud’s disease.
In addition, people who have had recent surgery or are taking blood thinners may also not be suitable candidates for fat freezing. Before undergoing any cosmetic procedure, including fat freezing, it is important to consult with a qualified medical professional to ensure that it is safe and appropriate for you.
How Much Does It Cost?
If you’re getting your fat freezing in Singapore, you can expect to pay around $600 to $1,200 per session. There are a few factors that affect the cost of a fat-freezing treatment in Singapore.
The first is the number of areas that you want to be treated. The more areas you have treated, the higher the overall cost will be.
Additionally, the size of the area being treated will also affect the price. Larger areas will generally cost more to treat than smaller ones. Finally, the type of clinic you go to can also affect the cost. Some clinics offer lower prices than others.
Fat freezing may be a relatively new procedure, but it has been shown to be effective in eliminating localized fat deposits. It’s worth trying if you’re struggling with stubborn areas of fat that don’t seem to respond to diet or exercise.
Plus, it’s a non-invasive procedure that doesn’t require any downtime, which means that you can always get back to your normal routine immediately. So, if you’re considering fat freezing, be sure to consult with a qualified medical professional to see if it’s right for you.
We offer a variety of cosmetic treatments, including fat freezing. We offer competitive prices, and our team of qualified medical professionals will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to book a consultation! Call: +65 6235 9388 or visit us at:
111 Somerset Rd,
#04-10 TripleOne Somerset,