Few things can be more embarrassing for a man than not being able to perform sexually. You’ll be surprised to know that erectile dysfunction is more common than you think. But since there is a stigma attached to the status of impotence, the condition is considered shameful. Therefore, many refrain from talking about the issue or actively seeking the treatment of the same.
visit here to know more information : world247zone
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get or keep an erection during sex. The erectile trouble can lead to a poorer sex life and, in turn, a broken marriage, adding stress to one’s personal life. Erectile dysfunction makes it difficult for a couple to be pregnant. There can be multiple reasons for erectile dysfunction in men. Continue reading to learn more.
Symptoms: Nocturnal Penile Tumescence (NPT) is an overnight test that confirms sleep erection. If one passes this test yet experiences erectile dysfunctions during sex, the problem is probably related to the mind and not the body. Here are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction:
- Trouble getting an erection.
- Trouble keeping an erection during sex.
- A reduced desire for sex.
One experiencing erectile dysfunction may consider sharing the problem with a family doctor who knows one’s medical history and can better assess the condition. If one has a history of diabetes or heart-related trouble, it can very well be a contributing factor to one’s erectile dysfunction.
click here for more : kingnewsweb
Causes: blood vessels, brain cells, nerves, muscles, and hormones, etc., contribute towards male sexual arousal. If one or more of these contributing factors fail to function correctly, one can experience erectile dysfunction. Following are the physical and psychological causes of erectile dysfunction.
- High Blood Pressure
- high cholesterol
- Atherosclerosis or clogged blood vessels
- Urinary problem
- Tobacco smoking
- Sleep disorders
- Low testosterone.
- Alcohol consumption
- Drug use
- Physical injuries
- Low self-esteem
- Distress during sex
- Worry about sex performance
Treatment Procedure: As mentioned earlier, there are several contributors to erectile dysfunction; therefore, the treatment procedure also varies a great deal. Many take Viagra and other drugs to fix the problem, but taking such drugs is not a permanent solution. The most common treatment for erectile dysfunction is testosterone therapy. Men with low testosterone may experience erectile dysfunction; therefore, TRT treatments often yield the best result by fixing the hormonal imbalance in the body.
Visit here : kingnews33
- Besides hormone therapy, one can also try and reduce stress levels. People often experience a sense of calm if they meditate daily. Ten minutes of meditation each day can drastically reduce one’s tension and stress.Read More About: mediaposts.net
- Since obesity is a prime cause of erectile dysfunction, losing weight is an effective measure in getting back control over one’s body. If you don’t want to go and sweat it out in the gym, you can always start by doing freehand exercising and yoga at home.
- Click here websflow.net
- Pay attention to things you like in bed and develop your sexual routine on that. When one builds expectations during sex, one feels pressure to perform well. Therefore, one should laugh it out and talk honestly about sex without having too many expectations.read more : ifvod