Need a specialist doctor for your dog? Check online and speak to the doctor immediately. There is a change in online medical services for people. The emergency veterinary facilities are catering video calls, phone chats, texting, and virtual online consultations. Similarly, there are better health check facilities available for animals also.
Benefits of phone consultation
- You can save a lot of time and money on getting online vet services. The doctor is just one call away.
- There is no prior appointment or registration for taking tele support. No need to get any software or application over the phone.
- You do not have any travel hassle during this pandemic situation. You get home consultation and prescription at the comfort of home.
- You can speak to the doctors over the phone or through online apps.
- Access to the specialist veterinarian is also available over emergency online chat.
- The payment is exceptionally smooth and transparent. You can either use credit cards, bank transfers, or PayPal for the services availed.
- You can get prescription medicines and other drugs delivered to your home through online medicine delivery apps.
You may require the vet facilities not just for medical emergencies but also many other services. Pet insurance, pet passport, and pet immunization are a few added support provided by veterinary care.
Pet insurance is imperative for all who want to get the best medical facilities for their furry friends. You do not want to deal with a hefty hospital bill on a single visit to the specialist vet. Applying for pet insurance is quite simple. You can talk to online Vet to gather all the details. To have pet insurance means to live in peace of mind during those odd hours of an emergency.
The insurance for pet coverage includes
- Veterinarian fees and initial diagnosis cost
- Emergency dental care cover
- Cover for holiday cancellation due to pet health
- Compensation on lost pet
- Death coverage
- Advertisement and reward money for missing pet
- Third-party cover for pet care in the absence of the owner
- Injury and damage coverage
- Overseas travel cover
- Alternative treatment cover
You can avail of veterinary services for all types of animals – dogs, cats, fishes, birds, farm animals, and special exotic animals. Online video calls are very prompt and give all the help based on the symptoms. You can not only talk to the doctor but also share real-time experiences over a virtual medium. Sometimes it becomes a matter of decision-making – whether to rush to a clinic or stay at home. Those times it becomes difficult to see your pet in pain. Virtual medical care is the answer to such a dilemma.
The doctors are highly qualified and supported by a licensed medical team. With telemedicine, you get the right advice and can order prescription drugs delivered home.
Look for the alarming sign in your pet and rush to the nearest animal clinic for immediate help –
- Continuous bleeding or deep wounds
- Seizure or convulsions
- Floppy behavior
- Trauma (accident)
- Struggling to pass urine or stool
- Major eye infection
- Difficulty in childbirth
- Any illness or injury is in pets younger than two weeks
- Ingestion of toxins
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
Do not delay in consulting a vet in case of emergency.