Winter is the season for trying out all the dresses in the closet that have been there forever. Take them out for a spin and wear the most trendy clothes this year. Brands like Cecilie Copenhagen have versatile dresses made for any weather producing an attractive and comfortable look. Since winter clothes need to be thicker, and most people assume that one cannot be very creative with them, here is a guide to help one pick out dresses that can fit shivering weather while also looking super breath-taking.
One may wonder how to wear a short dress while also feeling warm and comfortable during cold weather. It is necessary to layer clothes and wear appropriate accessories, which can help retain warmth and also look glamorous at the same time. One can even wear woollen dresses for extra warmth.
- One can style them with mufflers that go around the neck comfortably enough to cover it. Short dresses can accommodate heavy and long mufflers gracefully.
- Hats are versatile and can suit any aesthetic. One has to choose warm hats or beanies that complement the look. Bucket hats are the newest trend that can accommodate both summer and winter looks.
- Blazers and sweaters are very helpful in layering. One can use blazers that fall to the length of the dress to make it look aesthetic. Find sweaters that are comfortable and thick. Collared dresses are made to complement a warm and snug Christmas sweater.
- Stockings or knee-high socks are an adorable choice while also removing the empty look short dresses may have. Find shoes that match the dress’ colours or contrast it for a bold look. High heels are as good as skater shoes that can produce an overall sporty look. The collections of Cecilie Copenhagen are a great pick to match with trendy and sultry stilettos.
- Use simple jewellery that stands out from the dress. A plain coloured set of earrings or a simple silver necklace can create a subtle fancy look.
Long dresses are super comfortable to wear during winters. They are graceful, modern, and stylish. Most dresses that go up to the knee or below can also come under this section. Pairing a skirt with a t-shirt can produce a similar look. Here are some ways to style long dresses:
- One can style long dresses with shorter denim jackets for effective layering. They complement a fluffy coat or a fur coat very royally. It is a look unmatched by any other since it creates a warm and rich feel while also being super trendy.
- Since most long dresses can cover the footwear, it is okay to wear a bold choice. Dark reds and neons can be one of the best selections in combination with long dresses. For the ones that do not cover them completely, black is the best choice. Again, these can be worn with heels or shoes according to preference and the style of the dress.
- Statement jewellery is the best for a simple dress, while plain jewellery is necessary if one wants their clothes to stand out. Do not be afraid to wear long and bright jewellery if it requires attention.
Make sure the clothes produce a sense of individuality and a touch of the self. Every dress looks glamorous if worn the right way and with confidence. Ensure feeling comfortable and flaunting the style. Finally, do not be afraid to actually try new things. Fashion did not arise merely out of fear of coming out of the shell.