With Christmas just around the corner, stocking up your loved one’s kitchen with must-have appliances is a surefire way to bring smiles to their faces. This post gives you a list of small kitchen appliances that double as potential Christmas gifts:
- Air fryer: The airfryer has become a massive fad at the start of 2020 pandemic and has retained its “must-have” status. It’s no longer a fad and I’m pretty sure it’s here to stay. If you have loved ones who are trying to get healthy, have just been diagnosed with high blood pressure or diabetes, the airfryer can be their gateway to a healthier lifestyle. There are hundreds of recipes they could try, from french fries to whole chickens and steaks.
- Coffee maker or espresso machine: For all the coffee lovers in the world, a good old coffee maker is STILL a valued gift no matter the occasion. Whether you’re giving them coffee capsule machines (and the highly controversial Nespresso capsules), the traditional drip coffee machines, or just an espresso machine for home use, I’m sure it would become a favorite gift to a coffee-loving friend or family member.
- Microwave Oven with rotisserie: The microwave oven may be an oldie, but it remains a goodie kitchen appliance. To roast chicken at home as much as your heart’s content, choose a model with a rotisserie option. Master the technique on how to do it, teach your loved ones how to do it, and I guarantee you and your loved ones won’t ever have to buy rotisserie chicken ever again.
- Electric grill: For that family member or friend who has been feeling trapped with the lockdowns all over the world and wants to be able to BBQ anytime they want, an electric grill is a solution they need! This kitchen appliance is also perfect if the gift-receiver lives in a place with extreme weather conditions that make grilling outdoors impossible.
- Blender or food processor: The cool thing about these kitchen gadgets is that there are big commercial ones that can cater to large dishes or big families, then there are smaller versions that allow a single-person or two-person household to prepare foods properly and quickly.
- Stand mixer: For a friend or family member who recently discovered their love and skill for baking, the stand mixer is a MUST-HAVE baker’s tool that could stand by them for years to come. A stand mixer would totally up their game and encourage them to bake more.
- Instapot or slow cooker: If you have a mom friend who has been complaining about juggling home life with work, a newly divorced brother who has no idea how to cook for himself, or someone who just wants to try failproof cooking, the slow cooker is the perfect Christmas gift since it doesn’t let anyone fail. Plus, you can leave it while it cooks and you do something else, and the food is still left properly cooked thanks to automated settings.
- Rice cooker: For Asian households, a rice cooker is a special kitchen appliance that is used on a daily basis. If you have someone who has no idea how to cook or use rice with their meals, be the change in their life by gifting a branded rice cooker to them.
- Cookware and knife set: If you’re thinking of a great gift idea for an adult man and simply cannot think of one, you won’t ever be in the wrong when you find a good set of cookware, or knife set to add to their kitchen collections. As long as the person you’re giving the gift to cooks regularly, I’m pretty sure these gift sets would be much appreciated! Don’t forget a good old stockpot (not all households have this, but should be one of the top 20 on their list not only for making soup and stock but also for cooking spaghetti).
- Toaster, grilled cheese maker, or breakfast sandwich maker: Toasters are old kitchen appliances but there is still no alternative to replace them that could toast as quickly and hassle-free. Yes, the oven can do just that but toasters are pretty convenient and require just minimal clean up afterward. If you have people who love sandwiches, the sandwich maker would be the best Christmas gift they’ll ever receive – imagine all the paninis, grilled cheese, pita recipes they could try on that thing. You’ll be their favorite person on the planet right after gifting this.
Of course, you can pick and choose which kitchen appliance would be the most ideal one for your friend or family member. And if the person on your mind has all these kitchen appliances already in their homes, surprise them with something quirky like a vegetable spiralizer, dinosaur ladle, strawberry slicer, electric wine opener or other cool kitchen tools they haven’t heard before. For more information visit this site: 300mbmovies