What is body sculpting?
Body sculpting, or body shaping, is a non-surgical way to reshape a particular body area. The treatment can eliminate excess skin and fat and resculpt a body part. However, the procedure is not designed to reduce weight but to slim your body by removing extra fat from a particular body area.
Related: 30khz Cavitation Machine
How does the body sculpting machine work?
The body sculpting machine for home use applies the working principle of ultrasonic cavitation. When focused sound waves enter the body, they consume heat and moisture and compress fat cells. The process forces the cells to generate intense impact and friction that blasts the cells immediately. As such, the number of fat cells decreases. That is how it slims and shapes your body.
When ultrasound vibrates liquid in the body, it produces countless cavitation bubbles. Those bubbles develop in the vacuum zone created by the longitudinal transmission of ultrasound and burst in the zone of positive pressure. Under this condition, the bubbles become compressed and stretched, generating enormous transient pressure.
The principle gives a unique advantage to the machine: It only destroys low-density fatty tissue utilizing a particular frequency while protecting high-density tissue, such as nerves and blood vessels.
Introduction to Lipo Cavitation Machine
It’s a 6-in-1 beauty machine for tightening skin and slimming. It combines Eye RF, Face RF, Cavi, Body RF, Vacuum & RF, and Lipo Laser. The functions of the six handpieces are as follows:
- Eye RF: firm the skin around the eyes, remove eye bags and dark circles, and relieve fine lines.
- Face RF: promote collagen production that increases skin elasticity and fade wrinkles.
- Body RF: firm flabby skin and lift and shape the body.
- Vacuum & RF: remove toxins from the body, promote metabolism, accelerate blood circulation, and tighten the skin.
- Lipo Laser: break down fat cells and sculpt the body.
- Cavi: dissolve fat cells to achieve fat removal.
A body sculpting machine targets most body parts, including upper arms, back, abdomen, thighs, and buttocks.
- What are the benefits?
You can benefit from it in the following ways: own smoother skin, more toned and shaped body areas, a more youthful look, and a more slender figure. However, you need to be patient before witnessing those benefits. Typically, it takes weeks or months to notice the changes in your body. On top of that, the procedure triggers a few side effects and requires less or zero recovery time.
- Who can and cannot use the machine?
Those who can enjoy the treatment are:
- With a healthy and sound lifestyle. That means you exercise regularly and eat healthily but can not lose fat.
- Close to your ideal weight. Since the treatment is for losing fat rather than weight reduction, you need to ensure you are not far overweight or underweight than the average level.
- Look for non-surgical and convenient ways to achieve body sculpting. Non-surgical procedures are not as effective and efficient as surgical ones but are simpler to implement.
You are not allowed to use it if you are one of the followings:
- Just did plastic surgery or implanted metal objects or the like inside a body area.
- Just had hyaluronic acid or skin booster or injected for wrinkle removal, etc.
- Contract with hypertension, heart diseases, diabetes, severe thyroid, malignant tumors, etc.
- In an allergic period, with severely sensitive skin, or allergic to metals.
- With skin trauma or wounds.
- Overage people.
- With skin disease or infectious disease.
- What are the precautions on use?
When you use the body sculpting machine at home, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- Keep the equipment away from water sources, damp places, and locations that may expose it to sunlight.
- Do not leave the machine near a heat source.
- Remove metal decorations from the body before starting a session.
- Do not operate the instrument on these body parts: eyes, thyroid, parathyroid, testicles, the abdomen of a pregnant woman, a body area with implanted electric devices, etc.
- Did C-section in the past half a year, had a miscarriage in the last three months, or experienced normal childbirth in the past two months cannot use it.
- Please start with the lowest energy intensity and raise it when the client gets accustomed to it.
- Keep treated parts wet, and do not use the device when it is dry.
- When you use the machine or accept training, you must follow the manual’s instructions.
- After an operation, clean the equipment with normal saline to ensure its cleanliness and hygiene to extend its service life.
- Post-treatment care
It would be best if you did the following to help with the treatment outcomes:
- Drink adequate water to keep your body hydrated. The body can metabolize the destroyed fat cells with enough water, facilitating the final results.
- No eating within two hours after a session. Fasting during this period sets aside time for metabolism.